In this blog we will be talking about how to join Pak Army Technical Cadet course and will be providing all the valuable information you need if you want to apply there. There are different ways to join Pak army and different programs that you can apply for as well but in this blog we will be focusing on Pak Army Technical Cadet only.
JOIN PAK ARMY – DIFFERENT WAYS
There are quite a lot of ways to recruit in Pak Army and we will be looking at them in summarizing style and will be listing them down below.
1) Join As Medical Cadet
2) Join As Technical Cadet (We will be discussing this in detail in this blog)
3) Join As Officer through 144 PMA Course
4) Join In AFNS General Nursing (Only for females)
5) Join As Soldier
For added details and in depth information about all of these programs, you can click on the links where all these blogs have been uploaded on PrepareHOW.
Pak Army Technical Cadet
Pak Army Technical Cadet means joining the army as an engineer. In this program, the applicants who are successful in gaining admission will study in one of the NUST colleges to complete their engineering degree.
We will be looking at the eligibility criteria as well as all the tests that are taken in order to successfully pass.
The candidate must be minimum 17 years of age, unmarried and be a Pakistani citizen only and academically should have minimum 60% marks in FA/FSc or equivalent.
The tests that are taken are stated in order:
- Written test (Computer based test with simple MCQ’s and basic course knowledge of F.Sc/A Levels Pre engineering group)
- Physical test (1.6 km run in 9 mins, 15 push-ups in 2 mins, 15 sit-ups in 2 mins, 5 pull-ups in 2 mins, ditch crossing jump)
- Medical test (Medical examination test)
- Interview (You are called up for interview by GHQ selection board after passing all the previous tests and if selected, you are offered to study as a medical cadet)
Selected candidates will study one of the following degree programs in respective NUST colleges. After completing B.Sc, students will undergo military training at PMA Kakul and will join the army as an engineer for a fixed period of time.
How To Apply
To register as Pak Army Technical Cadet, you will visit JoinPakArmy and apply with information upon which you will receive test date and will undergo the tests.
I hope you have fully understood all the information provided about how to join Pak Army Technical Cadet course along with eligibility criteria, registration etc. You can also read my blog about JOIN PAK ARMY – 5 IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW in which all the army programs are listed as well.
All the detailed information you need to know about the separate programs to apply for will be at the PrepareHOW site.