LIAQUAT UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (LUMHS)
The Liaquat University of Medical Sciences (LUMHS) is a public medical university that is located in Jamshoro, Sindh. The institute was established in 1951 and is located 160 km north from the port city of Karachi and 16 km from the historical city of Hyderabad.
The goal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences is to promote excellence in health, professional education and research by providing education and training to undergraduate and graduate students of medical and health sciences.
In this article the complete guide of the LUHMS admission 2020 for MBBS and BDS would be given. The entry test date for LUMHS is 25 September 2020 while the entry test center is all over the Sindh.
LUMHS Entry Test
This entry test is mandatory for admission in medical colleges of Sindh.
For admission in Public & Private sector Medical & dental university/colleges of Sindh Province, the candidate must have Sindh province domicile.
LUMHS will conduct Entry test session for admissions in MBBS/BDS Courses in Public and Private Sector Medical Universities/colleges of Sindh province, through National Testing Service (NTS) on Sunday 8th September. The test will be simultaneously arranged in the following cities of Sindh Province.
National Testing Service (NTS) would conduct the LUMHS Entry Test.
According to PMDC, the Candidate must have a minimum of 70% Marks in fsc/o-level. Candidate must score a minimum of 60% marks in the LUMHS Entry Test for Admission in any medical college of Sindh.
- It is mandatory for candidates Having domicile of Sindh Province to appear in the entry test for Admission in MBBS/BDS program in public & Private sector Medical Universities/Colleges of Sindh Province
- As per Admission Regulations 2018 (as amended on 30 May) of PM&DC, a candidate must have passed intermediate / HSSC pre-Medical Group or equivalent Examination (e.g A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) with minimum 70% Unadjusted Marks, However, those awaiting results can also apply.
- Mere appearance in Entry Test does not confer the right to claim Admission in any Medical & Dental University/College. All the Admissions shall be provided in accordance with the Allocation of seats at respective Universities / Colleges and on purely on Merit basis.
Entry Test Pattern
- The Entry test will consist of a single Question paper that contains 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Divided into following 04 (four) Sections:
- Biology =80 MCQs
- Chemistry =60 MCQs
- Physics =40 MCQs
- English =20 MCQs
- Total Marks 200 and there shall be no negative marking in the test.
- The duration of the test shall be 150 Minutes ( 2 Hours, 30 Minutes ).
- The Passing Marks shall be 60% ( i.e. 120/200) in the test.
Guidelines for Registration
You are advised to follow these steps for successful registration.
- The online registration process for Entry Test Starts from 5th September 2020 and continues till 25th September 2020.
- Candidates have to fill online f0rm available at National Testing Service (NTS) Website www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates MUST follow the instructions given on the website of National Testing Service (NTS) for guidance to fill up the Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to submit only one Application Form.
- No Application Form will be entertained, which is received after the prescribed Deadline.
For more information regarding tests, merit lists etc. Click here.