Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences PIEAS is recognized as one of the top universities in Pakistan. If you are one of those students who wish to take admission in Pakistan Institute of Engineering and applie sciences then this blog can provide assistance to you. For more information read the whole blog.
Undergraduate Programs offered by PIEAS:
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Computer and information sciences
- BS Physics
- BS Chemical Engineering
- BS Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Candidates need to secure minimum 60% marks / equivalent in both Matric/O-level and Intermediate/A-level or equivalent with major subjects of Physics, chemistry and mathematics For taking admission in BS Engineering Programs.
- For BS Computer and information sciences Physics and Mathematics should be the major subjects
- For BS Physics Program Physics need to be the major subject.
- Students who have studied pre-medical in intermediate and have taken additional mathematics paper are eligible .
- Students who are waiting for the result, can also apply. But admission will get cancelled if student fails to secure 60% or above marks.
- DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineer ) holder are eligible to apply in PIEAS
Application processing fee:
- Application Processing fee within due rate = Rs 3000
- Application Processing fee after due date= Rs 4000
- Please keep in mind that application fee is non – refundable.
Application Procedure :
- Application submission is possoble online only.
- Hard copy applications will not get accepted by PIEAS.
- First Go to link.
- Candidates need to create an account
- Fill in and submit the application form online
- Please Upload recent color photograph (Pass-port size)
- Upload your academic documents
- Print Bank Challan
- After making payment in Bank you have to Fill in paid bank challan details in your profile.
- Print Call Letter will be made accessible after verification of fee through bank
- The next step is entry test. Reach test center at the mentioned venue and date.
- Keep checking your profile after test, merit list will get displayed within 3 weeks
PIEAS Selection Criteria :
For intermediate students:
- PIEAS written Test = 60 %
- Matric = 15%
- F.Sc = 25%
For O-Levels and A-Levels:
- levels and A- levels = 40 %
- PIEAS Written Test = 60 %
Students can also apply in PIEAS on the basis of SAT Score.
For more information please visit the website
In addition to the above blog, You can also read the blogs mentioned below:
- NUST UNIVERSITY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ,TEST PATTERN AND OFFERED PROGRAMS
- NUMS OFFERED PROGRAMS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- PM IMRAN KHAN ALLOWED A SPECIAL CSS EXAMS 2020 (188 SEATS)
- NATIONAL DEFENCE UNIVERSITY OFFERED PROGRAMS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA GUIDANCE
- PUNJAB EDUCATIONAL ENDOWMENT FUND PEEF SCHOLARSHIP GUIDANCE
- HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP FOR NUML 2020
For more information also visit