Choosing the right career is not as easy as it sounds. How to choose the right career is a question that arises in every student mind after completing intermediate. If you are one of those students who is facing hurdles in choosing the right career because of indecision and dubiety , then there is nothing to get worried about. We are here to help you out. Read the whole blog to eliminate your confusion regarding choosing the right career.
Keep the following points in mind while choosing the right career:
- Do not choose certain career because of the peer and family pressure
- Analyze your strengths. You need to know what you are good at. What are your skills? Choose your career in a stream that you are good at
- Please keep in mind If you are good in Maths, there are a lot of choices for you for instanceEngineering, Physics, Economics, Statistics etc, but if you are not proficient in maths then try not to take the streams mentioned above.
- If you are one of those students who can related to business industry then commerce is a choice for you.
- If you do not like the idea of studying really heard and also hate the sight of blood and flesh then try not to opt medical sciences.
- If you are good in speaking and writing you can go for mass media stream.
- Fine arts is a great choice for students with the creativity skills.
- Students who are interested in legal, justice, economic or social issues, and are good at logical thinking can go for Law profession.
- Chartered accountancy is a great choice too. But choose it while keeping in mind your tendency to complete things.
Points to remember :
- Remember there is so much to pursue in the world. The choices I have mentioned above are less than 5% of the total choices.
- Choose your career while keeping the future scope, your skills, your aims, your interests in mind
- Remember what to choose and what not to choose is your choice. Utlilize your chance wisely. I know it’s very difficult for students to choose their career according to their interests because of the stereotypes attached with certain careers. Society is very biased and narrow-minded when it comes to choosing the career other than engineering, medical and CA. But keep your confidence high and choose your career wisely.
- My suggestion for you all is to take proper career counseling course after 12th so that you make right and informed choice regarding your career.
- Remember choosing the right career is not facile. It takes time to make a uniform and right choice. Utilize your after 12th vacations for this purpose. Do as much research as possible. Try to analyze your caliber. Recognize your skills. You can take career counseling classes as well.
In addition to the above blog, you can also read the blogs mentioned below
- How to become a CA in Pakistan
- Scope of mass communication in Pakistan
- Scope of LLB in Pakistan
- PIEAS APPLICATION PROCESS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA GUIDANCE
- NED UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION 2020
- UET ECAT PAST PAPERS 2005-2019
For Entry test preparation you can take assistance of PrepareHOW app.