Today in this blog you will get to know about the SAT Exams. For more information please keep reading the blog.
SAT Exam :
The SAT can be defined as the college/university entrance that many colleges and institutions in many parts of the world including Pakistan use as part of the admission process. It was first introduced in USA. SAT is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test created and administered by the College Board.
The SAT exam can be defined as the standardized test that aims to measure student’s skills in three main areas.
- Critical Reading
Many universities take admissions on the basis of SAT exams. It is a very competitive test. If you have good conceptual skills then SAT exam is a very good choice for you. The good news is SAT is conducted multiple times in a year so appear for it when you feel like fully prepared for it
The SAT exam is composed of three core sections :
The sections are mentioned in the table given below. Table is given to give students a better understanding of SAT sections
Total Time= 3 hours 50 minutes
|Sections||Sub-Section||Time allowed||No of MCQs||Content|
|Evidence-Based Reading & Writing||Reading Writing||65 Minutes 35 Minutes||52 44||Reading and Vocabulary Grammar and Usage|
|MATH||————–||Total Minutes =85 Calculated allowed for = 55 minutes Calculator not allowed for = 25 Minutes||58||Algebra,Problem Solving. Data Analysis,Geometry ,Trigonometry,Pre-Calculus|
In addition to the above blog, You can also read the blogs mentioned below:
- NUST UNIVERSITY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ,TEST PATTERN AND OFFERED PROGRAMS
- NUMS OFFERED PROGRAMS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- PM IMRAN KHAN ALLOWED A SPECIAL CSS EXAMS 2020 (188 SEATS)
- NATIONAL DEFENCE UNIVERSITY OFFERED PROGRAMS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA GUIDANCE
- PUNJAB EDUCATIONAL ENDOWMENT FUND PEEF SCHOLARSHIP GUIDANCE
- HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP FOR NUML 2020
- PIEAS APPLICATION PROCESS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA GUIDANCE
- NED UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION 2020
For Entry test preparation you can take assistance of PrepareHOW app.