Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) Islamabad was established through on 21st March 2013 with the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) being the constituent Hospital of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University .The programmes offered at the Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University include Medicine, Surgery & Dentistry. M. Phil. & PhD. programmes in twelve disciplines of Basic Medical Science. The University also offers MBBS at its constituent college i.e. Federal Medical & Dental College, Islamabad.
The University also has a College of Nursing, School of Nursing and College of Medical Technology where graduate courses offered.
SZABMU ADMISSION PROCESS AND FEE STRUCTURE
The tuition fee is 950,000 and the admission fee is 50,000 with a 5% Tax for all medical colleges of Islamabad that are affiliated With Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University.
Medical Colleges Merit List 2020
SZABMU merit list is the most important merit list for medical colleges . The Federal Medical and Dental college are public sector medical college while other medical and dental Institutes are the private sector. Here is the Merit list by SZABMU.
The following is a complete merit list of all medical colleges.
- Al-Nafees Medical College (78.9697)
- HBS Medical and Dental College, Islamabad (77.10606061)
- Islamabad Medical and Dental College (81.97727273)
- Mohi-ud-din Islamic University (69.16666667)
- Rawal Institute of Health Sciences (72.70833333)
- Shifa College of Medicine, Islamabad (85.35985)
- Federal Medical and Dental College, Islamabad (45.3636364)
- Yusra Medical And Dental College (Pending)
- Fazaia Medical College Merit List (Pending)
Courses offered by SHAHEED ZULFIQAR ALI BHUTTO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Allied Health Sciences
All the above mention courses are degree programs according to the Higher Education Commission Pakistan.
For more information and help you can visit:
For Information Regarding Past Papers:
For past papers you can visit: